Being a Jew illegal.. sometimes

While the officer was busy telling the Jew he had to walk with all the other jews.. None of them did anything about this..
double standards.jpg

Sponsored Links
What evidence do you have that he was intended to breach the peace?
Have you watched any of the rest of the footage? The police aren't allowed to ignore people trying to cause a breach of the peace.

The officer did exactly what he was supposed to do, what he was required to do by the law. He did use a very clumsy phrase that the Troll publicised to make it look like he was the victim.

Sponsored Links
I've watched the whole video and it's easy to see the change in attitude once the officer realises his huge mistake. He was well aware that he needed to create an environment to back up his poor use of words. It's no different to provoking a drunk to enable an arrest of a previously harmless person.

He was intent on walking through a Palestinian march. You think they would all just have had a good laugh about it?
Are you suggesting the marchers might have breached the peace? You might be on to something there.

It's irrelevant that the officer chose to stop a person from exercising his lawful rights because of a possible breach of the peace by another person? righto.

How was he doing that - by being openly jewish?

Let me help you with what a breach of the peace is.

At no point was his behaviour even close.

Not the same for those shouting Zionist scum at him.

Should a well known anti Palestinian provocateur be able to walk with a group of acolytes and a film crew through a Pro Palestinian protest march.?

Peacefully yes.

Your right to lawful and peaceful protest does not trump my right to go about my lawful business or his.

Otherwise we'll have to have a vote on which causes warrant approval for protest.

I am not for one moment saying he did not know what he was doing. He however, was miles short of a breach of the peace and any attempt to stop him doing as he lawfully pleased, was unlawful.

Peacefully yes.

Your right to lawful and peaceful protest does not trump my right to go about my lawful business or his.

Otherwise we'll have to have a vote on which causes warrant approval for protest.

I am not for one moment saying he did not know what he was doing. He however, was miles short of a breach of the peace and any attempt to stop him doing as he lawfully pleased, was unlawful.
and yet we don't let that happen for any other protest march. Why do you think that the Israeli counter protestors should be treated specially?

Sponsored Links
Back