Being a Jew illegal.. sometimes

Peacefully yes.

Your right to lawful and peaceful protest does not trump my right to go about my lawful business or his.

Otherwise we'll have to have a vote on which causes warrant approval for protest.

I am not for one moment saying he did not know what he was doing. He however, was miles short of a breach of the peace and any attempt to stop him doing as he lawfully pleased, was unlawful.
The officer offered to help him get to where he wanted to go, but the guy insisted on provoking the matter.

Sponsored Links
Yes we do. [allow counter protests]

And his conduct was nowhere near close to a breach of the peace.

Could this be a learning moment for this young man. Might he discover the tiniest bit of empathy for how badly the Palestinians are being treated.

Yes we do. [allow counter protests]

And his conduct was nowhere near close to a breach of the peace.
Not like that we don't. We don't let them swan through another march. Especially if they're an undocumented or illegal protest as this one was.

As for breach on the peace the officer was trying to prevent one, not just waiting for one to occur. Or in other words doing his job.

Sponsored Links
Has no influence over?

Thought we were supplying arms.

Load of nonsense

A few spare parts nothing that amounts to a bag of beans in the grand scheme of things

No influence at all

Want to protest clear off and protest in the states
Germany
West Bank
Israel

It's your choice to buy a ticket, accept the terms and go. You'd have to be extremely dumb to think there was a comparison.
Are you suggesting all those Celtic fans that haven't got a ticket, are allowed by the rozzers into the Rangers areas/pubs etc?
You'd have to be extremely dumb to think that.
'Ticket', lol.

Last edited:
What documentation
You are hallucinating again

I told you before, cut down on the glue.
Are you still claiming that he was arrested?

For being jewish?

Not true.

Making lies up again JohnD - at no point did I say he was arrested for a breach of the peace.. Seems its you that needs to lay off the glue.

It's irrelevant that the officer chose to stop a person from exercising his lawful rights because of a possible breach of the peace by another person? righto.
You can see the Wail headine now.....
Jewish man beaten sensless at Free Palastine rally. Where were the police?

Freedoms, lol. Typical dumb right wing trope.

Are you suggesting all those Celtic fans that haven't got a ticket, are allowed by the rozzers into the Rangers areas/pubs etc?
You'd gave to be extremely dumb to think that.
'Ticket', lol.
If you are too stupid to figure out that football matches are subject to various laws that do not apply elsewhere, then I'll leave you to enjoy your thoughts.

Making lies up again JohnD - at no point did I say he was arrested for a breach of the peace.. Seems its you that needs to lay off the glue.

Again, you ignore what I actually said.

There's a pattern here.

Your hallucinations prevent you bring able to read my words

And inserts different words from the confused caverns of your mind.

football matches are subject to various laws
Surely their 'freedom' supersedes any poxy laws? If a man wants to wander into a fired up crowd and cause trouble, you're suggesting he should be free to do so. You have said so yourself.

Again, you ignore what I actually said.

There's a pattern here.

Your hallucinations prevent you bring able to read my words

And inserts different words from the confused caverns of your mind.

I literally quoted your lies.

Sponsored Links
Back