Being a Jew illegal.. sometimes

Surely their 'freedom' supersedes any poxy laws? If a man wants to wander into a fired up crowd and cause trouble, you're suggesting he should be free to do so. You have said so yourself.
You have no evidence he was planning to do any such thing.

Sponsored Links
You inserted "breach of the peace" into your reply. Not quoted.

He was not arrested

And it is not illegal to be Jewish.
You claim - I claimed he was arrested.

You are lying again.

Sponsored Links
Would campaigners for a united Ireland be allowed to wander through an Orange Man march? Would anti fox hunting protesters be allowed to wander through a Countryside Alliance march? I don't actually know the answers, by the way.

Would campaigners for a united Ireland be allowed to wander through an Orange Man march? Would anti fox hunting protesters be allowed to wander through a Countryside Alliance march? I don't actually know the answers, by the way.
According to MBK, your freedoms allow you to go anywhere you like, apparently.

I think you are confusing what he did last weekend with what he apparently plans to do this weekend.

There is a difference between an individual's rights and the organiser of a group.

I think you are confusing what he did last weekend with what he apparently plans to do this weekend.

There is a difference between an individuals rights and the organiser of a group.

It was just a question to add context to the discussion. I don't know the answers. Do you?

Are you suggesting all those Celtic fans that haven't got a ticket, are allowed by the rozzers into the Rangers areas/pubs etc?
You'd have to be extremely dumb to think that.
'Ticket', lol.
In London recently on a football matchday. Lots of pubs with signs on doors saying "Home fans only, No away fans"

And the police keeping the fans apart, even those that wanted to walk on the other side of the road with the opposition fans.

Sponsored Links
Back