Being a Jew illegal.. sometimes

Sponsored Links
Just a thought.

What would anybody think if somebody (any group, section, denomination you want to choose) insisted on crossing the road in the middle of rememberance day march for example. Do they have the right to do so? Would they not be stopped?

For example a group who call themselves Muslims Against Crusade?

Peaceful until needlessly provoked.
What is it called when someone is "provoked" in to disturbing the peace? Is it called disturbing the peace?
What if the "provocation" is simply because they are "openly Jewish". is it still disturbing the peace? with a large dollop of racial aggravation on top.

Yes it is.

Sponsored Links
Didn't he claim originally that he just happened to be wondering about and came across the protest by chance? Apols if I have got that wrong. I didn't follow it closely at first.

Is it relevant?

What evidence was there that HE was intending to breach the peace. None
Remember there is nothing in section 5 of the public order act, that allows you to be prevented from doing something lawful because others may breach the peace.

it is those who shouted nazi, zionist scum at him who are a "person who in any public place or at any public meeting uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour..."

What is it called when someone is "provoked" in to disturbing the peace? Is it called disturbing the peace?
What if the "provocation" is simply because they are "openly Jewish". is it still disturbing the peace? with a large dollop of racial aggravation on top.

Yes it is.
Irrelevant. A breach of the peace would probably have occurred therefore the police acted.

So someone who leaves a window open should be arrested for provoking a burglary?

Do you realise how ridiculous your argument sounds when you literally want to ignore the relevant facts.

Why don't you Both read Sec 5 of the public order act and tell me, based on the video that his conduct was likely to cause a breach of the peace as defined.

based on the video that his conduct was likely to cause a breach of the peace as defined.
Crossing through a march was likely to cause a breach of the peace so the police intervened. Simples...

is it not the same? Simples

Or are you going to continue to argue the definition of breach of the peace is irrelevant. or maybe you are going to argue without knowledge as usual.

You seem to be arguing that
Crossing through a march was likely to cause a breach of the peace so the police intervened. Simples...
His conduct was substantially short of a breach of the peace, if you bother to read up on what a breach of the peace is.

You will be surprised to learn that quite a lot of people are strongly opposed to racism, apartheid and genocide.

Not you, obviously.

The irony from some one who dislikes / hates (???) Jews ??

You would get on with my sister (y) :giggle: She has a profound dislike of Israel and it’s inhabitants

As for genocide ? Load of baloney

Sponsored Links
Back