Being a Jew illegal.. sometimes

World opinion has turned against Israel's racism, apartheid and genocide.

Israel's propaganda machine is working flat out to make them look like the victims.

Filly is doing his best, but of course, unconvincing.

Sponsored Links
Why don't you just look at the events involved and work it out for yourself.

I thought you were a legal expert

Once you establish what a potential breach of the peace means it looks pretty straightforward to me.

The officer was wrong in 1 sentence. Not in his actions
So that will be a no then.

I think the police officer is saying that he had already seen Falter go into the crowd and deliberately walk head on against the flow to try to antagonise the marchers.
Not a breach of the peace, and not a threat to do so - nowhere close.

I'm sure he knew what he was doing and understood how far he could go.

The "openly Jewish bloke" didn't just stumble upon a pro Palestine march by accident.
No. And I bet he's chuffed to bits with the publicity. The rozzers will know better next time he attempts a disruptive stunt like that again.

Sponsored Links
If its so easy to point argue a breach of the peace, why haven't you been able to do it?

its so easy, but you wont try.

I don't play golf but I think you are asking for a gimme from the tee off.

This is the definition:

“an act done or threatened to be done which either actually harms a person, or in his presence, his property, or is likely to cause such harm being done.”

In what way was his conduct aligned with the above.

Is motorbiking trying to pretend that the provocateur was arrested for a breach of the peace now?

He wasn't arrested.

No for being jewish

Not for a breach of the peace.

Is motorbiking hallucinating again?

Or just trying to create a false impression of victimhood?

Another desperate attempt to turn the tide of revulsion at Israel's racism, apartheid and genocide.

Its good to see that JohnD agrees he wasn't breaching the peace or about to breach the peace.

Perhaps he can explain how it was lawful to detain him?

Likely to cause such harm being done.

Are you that hard of thinking?
What was he doing or threatening to do? Do you think disrupting the protest peacefully is a breach of the peace? If you think that disrupting people peacefully is a breach of the peace then surely you have grounds to arrest everyone attending the protest.

You're gonna have to hit that ball if you want people to believe you can get it near the hole.

Do you think disrupting the protest peacefully is a breach of the peace? If you think that disrupting people peacefully is a breach of the peace then surely you have grounds to arrest everyone attending the protest.

That's a pretty blatant strawman attempt.

Its good to see that JohnD agrees he wasn't breaching the peace or about to breach the peace.
Motorbiking is hallucinating again.

I said he was not arrested for being jewish or for breach of the peace

I did not express the opinion that he was not jewish, or that he was not about to commit a breach of the peace.

Motorbikings futile attempts to create a diversion from Israel's racism, apartheid and genocide are increasingly foolish.

Sponsored Links
Back