Being a Jew illegal.. sometimes

Sponsored Links
I'm sure he knew what he was doing and understood how far he could go.
The problem was that the police knew what he was doing as well.
He is obviously a very intelligent bloke.
I suspect his actions were to incite others to commit a breach of the peace by attacking him, that appears to be why his minders had a video camera to catch the action when it occurred.
When he couldn't get the Pro Palestine protesters to bite, his default option was to try to get the police to arrest him for being "Openly Jewish" .
The police obviously knew what his game was and showed great restraint and patience, yet they had to apologise to this clown for something they didn't do.

I suspect his actions were to incite others to commit a breach of the peace by attacking him, that appears to be why his minders had a video camera to catch the action when it occurred.
When he couldn't get the Pro Palestine protesters to bite, his default option was to try to get the police to arrest him for being "Openly Jewish" .
The police obviously knew what his game was and showed great restraint and patience, yet they had to apologise to this clown for something they didn't do.

A perfect summary.

Sponsored Links
What was he doing or threatening to do? Do you think disrupting the protest peacefully is a breach of the peace? If you think that disrupting people peacefully is a breach of the peace then surely you have grounds to arrest everyone attending the protest.

You're gonna have to hit that ball if you want people to believe you can get it near the hole.
Not my job to convince you if you can't see the provocation.

Not interested in your strawman, clutching at straws in desperation.

I'm not for one moment doubting that he knew what he was doing. However, his conduct was entirely lawful.

I'm not for one moment doubting that he knew what he was doing. However, his conduct was entirely lawful.

If it turns out that Mr Falter has told the sort of lies he is accused of, do you think he should apologise?

Sponsored Links
Back