Being a Jew illegal.. sometimes

Sponsored Links
I think you'll find the Met retracted the claim that he was being “provocative.”

Sponsored Links
Perhaps you could read his account and tell me where you think he is lying?

You're gonna have to do better. I suspect he wasn't passing through and it certainly looks like he was out to draw attention to his campaign.

He is clearly getting fed up with the weekly march and doesn't much like being called scum, nazi etc. Which by the way are public order offences.

But what you cannot prove is that there was any risk of him being about to breach the peace. He clearly knew exactly how far he could take his peaceful conduct.

Better than what? You asked me to clarify the lies he is accused of telling. When I do that, you start conflating and obfuscating.

But what you cannot prove is that there was any risk of him being about to breach the peace
There is no doubt a breach of the peace would have occurred if his group had crossed through a demonstration. I do not believe you cannot see that trouble was inevitable.

Perhaps you could read his account and tell me where you think he is lying?
He claimed he was at a service in the Synagogue and while going for a walk with several other people after it, he "came across" the protest.

Do you think that is credible?

The later C4 video seems to give the game away. Falter is trying it on again, at a different time, with a different police officer. The exchange goes:

Police Officer: Well, I've been told you keep running into the protestors
Gideon Falter: That's not true
Police Officer: (Pointing) He says you've been going in and out of the protestors
Gideon Falter: I don't know who he is
Police Officer: He's an Officer

Sponsored Links
Back