Being a Jew illegal.. sometimes

There is no doubt a breach of the peace would have occurred if his group had crossed through a demonstration. I do not believe you cannot see that trouble was inevitable.
Correct. Not only that, but he was actually focused on causing as much fuss as he possibly could. I'd say his intent to simply 'breech the peace' is a toned down version.
Neither are grounds for arrest or detention.

Again... Only the person who is doing or threatening to do something which either actually harms a person, or in his presence, his property, or is likely to cause such harm being done. There is no offence of inciting a person to breach the peace.

Sponsored Links
And then there's this interview on Sky News. Falter keeps repeating that Jewish people should be able to come into central London and walk "in the vicinity" of the marches. He says he found out that wasn't possible. But nobody stopped him walking "in the vicinity" of the marches. What does he even mean by this. He was only stopped from walking directly into the march.

Sponsored Links
He asked if he was free to leave and was told he wasn't. That meets the legal definition of being detained.
I don't think that's correct, he was told he couldn't go in a particular direction. Do you have a link to a video or transcript where that happened?

Because I'd be shocked if the main headline would have been 'Openly Jewish' instead of 'Arrested for being openly Jewish'.

I think he drew attention to the mounting hatred towards jewish people.
In that case he can always exercise his democratic right to vote out the government who're bringing the state of Israel into disrepute. And join a Jewish demonstration against the fascists.

There is no doubt a breach of the peace would have occurred if his group had crossed through a demonstration. I do not believe you cannot see that trouble was inevitable.
None so blind as those that will not see.

For a legal expert he can only ever see a very narrow point with no questions.

Full marks to the policeman who was being severely provoked by him

Police often keep groups of people apart. Just because it's common sense.

Sponsored Links
Back