Being a Jew illegal.. sometimes

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Nowhere near as many as children, refugees and non-combatants killed by Israel.

Less civilians per combatant than we and the yanks took out in the Iraq war, never heard anyone accuse us of Genocide.

Funny that.

That's not a clear report filly. I'm sure you can read it. It mentions a total number of arrests. Break away groups and etc.

Also since that the police have stated that the so called pro Palestine demo's are relatively peaceful for their size.

That's not a clear report filly. I'm sure you can read it. It mentions a total number of arrests. Break away groups and etc.

I understand that, but because I posted a link to 1 arrest and prosecution as an example that the protests are not entirely peaceful, Carman wet her knickers that I conceded there was only 1 arrest. There wasn't, there have been hundreds.

Less so recently, the police are running scared, that will embolden the terrorist supporters.

Less civilians per combatant than we and the yanks took out in the Iraq war, never heard anyone accuse us of Genocide.

Funny that.
And yet again you're using utterly unreliable numbers as discussed in detail. They kill anyone that moves near them and declare the men to be combatants.

It's amazing how good your stats are when your definition of combatant is 'someone we killed who wasn't a child or woman'.

And yet again you're using utterly unreliable numbers as discussed in detail. They kill anyone that moves near them and declare the men to be combatants.

It's amazing how good your stats are when your definition of combatant is 'someone we killed who wasn't a child or woman'.

It's almost as if you're suggesting, like Carman, just a handful of combatants have been killed.

Israel estimated there were around 30,000 Hamas, they claim to have 'neutralised' over 10,000 but that figure is a few months old.

Tell me something, if there are so few Hamas combatants, and almost the entire population of Gaza consists of women and children, who the **** has killed over 600 IDF soldiers. (and a few hundred innocent hostages)?

Give yer head a shake man.

It's almost as if you're suggesting, like Carman, just a handful of combatants have been killed.

Israel estimated there were around 30,000 Hamas, they claim to have 'neutralised' over 10,000 but that figure is a few months old.

Tell me something, if there are so few Hamas combatants, and almost the entire population of Gaza consists of women and children, who the **** has killed over 600 IDF soldiers. (and a few hundred innocent hostages)?

Give yer head a shake man.
It's nothing like that. I've never claimed to know how many Hamas soldiers have been killed, I just know the numbers you keep quoting are literally how many males between 14 and 57 or so the Ministry of Health have recorded as being killed.

If being killed by Israel is what makes you a Hamas soldier then it's definitely a genocide.

Do you think every male in Gaza is a Hamas soldier?

Do you think every male in Gaza is a Hamas soldier?

Is this the question?

No, of course I don't, I've already stated the estimated Hamas contingent is around 30,000 and possibly up to half of those have been neutralized.

Your turn now, where does the 14 - 57 figure come from?

Is this the question?

No, of course I don't, I've already stated the estimated Hamas contingent is around 30,000 and possibly up to half of those have been neutralized.

Your turn now, where does the 14 - 57 figure come from?
Are you sure? You think everyone I'm Iran should be killed, man woman and child because they are in your words "Muslim scum"

Sponsored Links
Back