Being a Jew illegal.. sometimes

Sponsored Links
Interesting response.
Because I gave you the answer to your question before.

I'm stunned you think the military that stalked and executed three Israeli hostages as they begged for their lives is actually so incredibly precise that of the Gazan health ministry casualties every male of the appropriate age range is a Hamas soldier. Because that's what your 15,000 claim means.

Police often keep groups of people apart. Just because it's common sense.
Kettling - you mean? It is often done unlawfully.
Surely if these pro Hamas demonstrators are so wired that it's a certainty they'll 'kick off' at the mere sight of a Jew, they are the ones who should be detained.
That would certainly meet the criteria:

“There is a breach of the peace whenever harm is actually done or is likely to be done to a person or in his presence to his property or a person is in fear of being so harmed through an assault, an affray, a riot, unlawful assembly or other disturbance”
R v Howell [1982]

Sponsored Links
It's interesting that motorbiking kicked off this post with a story that we now now to be fake, about a pro-Israel provocateur, attempting to portray him as a victim.
It's interesting that the police have apologised to him. Why would they do this, if it was all fake? Maybe they are sympathetic to those who can't enjoy their freedoms because of the weekly disturbances. Or maybe they don't hate jews like you.

Ah the old "you hate racism, apartheid and genocide, therefore you hate jews" trope.

It's interesting that the police have apologised to him. Why would they do this, if it was all fake?

Because the officer was clumsy and he said one phrase which is obviously offensive. I've been reading that this Falter guy is very well known, and is very divisive in the Jewish community. Nobody is surprised at his behaviour and everyone knew what he was trying to do.

It will be interesting to see what happens on Saturday when he has given out an open invitation for other Jews to join him at the next march.

I still don't know what he means when he says that Jews are being prevented from "walking in the vicinity" of the protest. The only thing he was stopped from doing was walking on the same road as the protest at the exact same time that the march was taking place,

I suspect they will take action against him for being the organiser of an unauthorised protest.

I'm surprised GBnews isn't organising a benefit to raise funds for a statue to him, commemorating his stand for free speech.

I still don't know what he means when he says that Jews are being prevented from "walking in the vicinity" of the protest. The only thing he was stopped from doing was walking on the same road as the protest at the exact same time that the march was taking place,
His argument is there is significant hostility towards Jews in London and these marches, are hugely disruptive and make it very hard for jews to feel safe. He has a point.

His argument is there is significant hostility towards Jews in London and these marches, are hugely disruptive and make it very hard for jews to feel safe. He has a point.

Just because he says so doesn't make it true. He's a professional agitator. The hostility he was hoping to experience didn't materialise. If it did he would have shown it.

I suspect they will take action against him for being the organiser of an unauthorised protest.
Which in real terms is fair enough as a demo has to be agreed. Filly posted a link concerning a demo that the police thought should not have been allowed but it was. Maybe they should have more power in this respect but along comes freedom of speech arguments. Bit stupid really as part of their duty is to avoid demo's being aggravated in an undesirables fashion by other groups with dissimilar views.

The apology game. If people watched enough news they would be aware that this was started up by interviewers increasingly asking prominent people if they should apologies for their "sins". It's such a simple thing to do but doesn't really help fix anything. In this instance the gentleman was obviously openly Jewish. An accurate description. He was. I can look at a person and say some one is obviously Asian. Maybe other factors as well determined by dress. This is not a racist view in any respect at all.

The beeb being fair handed showed a clip of a smaller demo concerning both sides. They were separated by 2 rows of barriers with police in between. In terms of shouting etc there was no noticeable difference between the sides.

He claims there is a police enforced Jew free zone in central London. He is a trouble maker.

Sponsored Links
Back