Being a Jew illegal.. sometimes

A couple of champions league matches for work, but its not my thing. Last match I went to was in Barcelona, no trouble, no fuss minimal police.
Obviously not a high profile match i.e. El Classico...

1714147726027.png

1714147749198.png

1714147809041.png

Sponsored Links
Kettling - you mean? It is often done unlawfully.
That would certainly meet the criteria:

“There is a breach of the peace whenever harm is actually done or is likely to be done to a person or in his presence to his property or a person is in fear of being so harmed through an assault, an affray, a riot, unlawful assembly or other disturbance”
R v Howell [1982]
Lol.

Sponsored Links
The State of Palestine? You must have heard of it or seen it on the news lately?

Pop to London this weekend, get amongst the protestors and speak to a few of the vocal ones. They'll point you in the right direction.

(Middle East (y))

The State of Palestine? You must have heard of it or seen it on the news lately?

Pop to London this weekend, get amongst the protestors and speak to a few of the vocal ones. They'll point you in the right direction.

(Middle East (y))

The State of Palestine has been accepted as an observer state of the United Nations General Assembly in November 2012.[1][2] As of April 2024, 140 of the 193 United Nations (UN) member states have recognized the State of Palestine.

The State of Palestine had been officially declared by the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) on 15 November 1988, claiming sovereignty over the internationally recognized Palestinian territories: the West Bank, which includes East Jerusalem, and the Gaza Strip. By the end of 1988, the Palestinian state was recognized by 78 countries.[3][4]

In an attempt to solve the decades-long Israeli–Palestinian conflict, the Oslo Accords were signed between Israel and the PLO in 1993 and 1995, creating the Palestinian Authority (PA) as a self-governing interim administration in the Gaza Strip and around 40% of the West Bank.[5] After the assassination of Yitzhak Rabin and Benjamin Netanyahu's ascension to power, negotiations between Israel and the PA stalled, which led the Palestinians to pursue international recognition of the State of Palestine without Israeli acquiescence.

In 2011, the State of Palestine was admitted into UNESCO; in 2012, after it was accepted as an observer state of the United Nations General Assembly with the votes of 138 member states of the United Nations, the PA began to officially use the name "State of Palestine" for all purposes.

Among the G20, nine countries (Argentina, Brazil, China, India, Indonesia, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Turkey) have recognized Palestine as a state,[note 1] while ten countries (Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Mexico, the United Kingdom, and the United States) have not.[note 2] Although these countries generally support some form of a two-state solution to the conflict, they take the position that their recognition of a Palestinian state is conditioned to direct negotiations between Israel and the PA.

The State of Palestine has been accepted as an observer state of the United Nations General Assembly in November 2012.[1][2] As of April 2024, 140 of the 193 United Nations (UN) member states have recognized the State of Palestine.

The State of Palestine had been officially declared by the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) on 15 November 1988, claiming sovereignty over the internationally recognized Palestinian territories: the West Bank, which includes East Jerusalem, and the Gaza Strip. By the end of 1988, the Palestinian state was recognized by 78 countries.[3][4]

In an attempt to solve the decades-long Israeli–Palestinian conflict, the Oslo Accords were signed between Israel and the PLO in 1993 and 1995, creating the Palestinian Authority (PA) as a self-governing interim administration in the Gaza Strip and around 40% of the West Bank.[5] After the assassination of Yitzhak Rabin and Benjamin Netanyahu's ascension to power, negotiations between Israel and the PA stalled, which led the Palestinians to pursue international recognition of the State of Palestine without Israeli acquiescence.

In 2011, the State of Palestine was admitted into UNESCO; in 2012, after it was accepted as an observer state of the United Nations General Assembly with the votes of 138 member states of the United Nations, the PA began to officially use the name "State of Palestine" for all purposes.

Among the G20, nine countries (Argentina, Brazil, China, India, Indonesia, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Turkey) have recognized Palestine as a state,[note 1] while ten countries (Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Mexico, the United Kingdom, and the United States) have not.[note 2] Although these countries generally support some form of a two-state solution to the conflict, they take the position that their recognition of a Palestinian state is conditioned to direct negotiations between Israel and the PA.
You've quoted the wrong poster.

It's not a binary question. You cannot look at 1 event/date/position and see that as a reason or an explanation.

Sorry you can't see that.

I don't see either side as being right.
But we can see what side you are backing.

The full video of the caper was released

Apparently Suella had not seen the full video prior to her remarks or voicing her opinion
She was interviewed on radio 4 this morning

Jewish Bloke was attempting to provoke a response ? Imo
I agree. I spoke with my Young Jewish friend this mornings coffee.

Jews are scared living in their own country. This fella was making a point. The police with the right intentions got it wrong.

But we can see what side you are backing.
No. You can't.

I'm not backing either. Bad, less bad or worse isn't for me.

I'm not sure we as a nation should be backing either side either.

But don't pretend we are backing the "right" side. There isn't 1

Sponsored Links
Back