Being a Jew illegal.. sometimes

Sponsored Links
Nosey please read my last post.

The reason the memorial is covered up is to stop it begin targeted and damaged by protesters.

Now for the hard of thinking on here the challenge for the day - who could those protesters be? Who would target a memorial to the murder of millions of Jews? Here is a hint its not a WI march for jam making.

Sponsored Links
Are they denying that they placed officers at the sight to protect it?
Did they feel the need to cover any other monuments?
I wonder who told them to do it?
Read the background brief. The police didn't cover it, the park admin often cover it for big demos.

And the police should pay more attention to the holocaust memorial at the moment. Israel is giving the antisemites an excuse and the EDL and others will make use of it.

Come on read the article its not just covered but then the Met have to station police to protect it. Its not just the headline.

Officials in Hyde Park yesterday hid Britain's first public memorial to the six million victims of the Nazi genocide under a blue tarpaulin in a move one Holocaust survivor called 'shameful'.

The monument was then guarded by Metropolitan Police officers to stop it being targeted by pro-Palestine protesters who marched through London in yet another demonstration against the war in Gaza.

Come on read the article its not just covered but then the Met have to station police to protect it. Its not just the headline.

Officials in Hyde Park yesterday hid Britain's first public memorial to the six million victims of the Nazi genocide under a blue tarpaulin in a move one Holocaust survivor called 'shameful'.

The monument was then guarded by Metropolitan Police officers to stop it being targeted by pro-Palestine protesters who marched through London in yet another demonstration against the war in Gaza.
The police do that sort of thing all the time.

Again It sounds like you've never seen a protest march before, or even a football match.

Its all too plain to see. Have you forgotten what the title of this thread is.

Its all too plain to see. Have you forgotten what the title of this thread is.
Another misleading title.

Which proves my point. None of this is helped by people who don't understand the subject weighing in because of misleading reporting. You in other words.

He loves to read a headline
170267438.jpg

Explain or show where that has occurred please?

As I said - criticising the slaughter in Gaza, is not hating Jews.

A person who truly objected to oppression and genocide would object to those acts regardless of who committed them.

Now we see supporters of today's perpetrators claiming they should be excused.

I think you'll find the Met retracted the claim that he was being “provocative.”
I wonder why.
Maybe they concluded that he has had enough publicity already.
To pursue it further would only be going down a Rabbit hole.

Sponsored Links
Back