Beko DWD 5410W Dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, can anyone help please. My dishwasher is working ok, but not heating the water... so i ordered and fitted a new heater, but still not heating, then i thought id fit a new ntc, but can anyone tell me how to find it on the dishwasher, and would this sort the problem. many thanks.
Ive ordered a new NTC, from beko but i noticed the one plug at the end is different form my model, although i ordered the for my model, can you advise if i can pull the wires out of the one end and solder new wires in? as new one plug is different.

Sponsored Links
No it has to be the wrong ntc and they rarely fail anyway so dont touch it . Why do you think its not heating anyway? But if that really is the case i would suspect given youve replaced the heater that it would be the heater relay on the circiut board itself or a dry joint on the board

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back