BEKO WMA 765 W LEAKING SOAP SUDS

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,
I have a beko wma 765 w washing machine which is leaking soap suds heavily out of the base of soap dispenser once the machine goes into rinse cycle and starts spinning!Seems to do it on the faster spin cycles ie 1600&1200!
I have taken the pump apart and checked for any blockages,also cleaned out waste pipe!Have reverse flushed the machine and checked its draining ok.Taken the soap dispenser apart and cleaned as well as the rubber pipe that connects dispenser to drum!
Have checked there is no clothing in between inner and outer drum.Have also checked the measure of soap powder to no avail :(
Has anyone experienced the same symptons and can anyone help!
Regards Daryl

Sponsored Links
Hi, same kind of problem, i.e. on spin soap suds and water is sucked from the drum lower door area and forced out through the sides of the dispenser draw.
Engineers can't find anything wrong, drum rubber seal change made no difference. looks like it is a candidate for the skip, can't trust it not to leak and it's just over a year old.

Hi,been speaking to various people at work about the on going problem with the flooding machine and it was suggested the pressure sensor was at fault.Their theory is,it still has water and soap in the drum after it has drained which then gets pushed back out the soap dispenser!Removed it and they tested it and they said it had an open circuit! New ones retail at £28 from Beko!
Maybe worth a try before you throw in skip!
Regards Daryl

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back