bell box replacement options

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Looking to replace my bellbox as the old one is faded and after 15 years service needs a new battery anyway.
Im looking for one that will be a straight swap with my existing novaguard box and work with my OPTIMA XM6 panel....
Do you proffesional chaps have any recomendations.....A quick search on EBAY shows this could be the best option,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ADE-HONEY...3599?pt=UK_Burglar_Alarms&hash=item4603916f5f

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
Pyronix delta bell or plus if you want it back lit or texecom but to be honest the texecom bell boxes have had some issues of late..... Sirens packing in !

We're using the Delta bell now, too. We were using the Gardtec EW012BL (BLue) and it seemed fine. Chrome lids aren't very long-lasting, though. Gardtec didn't make a Grade 3 bell so we changed to the Pyronix. This is of no relevance to the DIYer!! ;)

We used to fit gardtec till the cold weather chirp issue ! Plus had a lot of tamper faults from the micro switches .... And it is the micro switches ! Which I find strange as they are normally no problems...

Sponsored Links
I would use something made by pyronix or texecom
I have always liked the look of the pyronix belle and the deltabell or the texecom odyssey range. The ade reason8 is also not a bad bell box. but like I said I would install something by pyronix

max

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back