Benefit mirgration.

Even then it will be an eu concocted referendum to secure the yes vote.
The sheep will follow along.
Trust none of them.

Sponsored Links
Trust none of them.

And you know if the country voted OUT, we'd have another referendum, and another, and another (ad infinitum) until the vote was IN. The EU would see to that. (like they did with the Irish (but only took two votes as they threw so much money at them) ;) ;)

Trust none of them.

And you know if the country voted OUT, we'd have another referendum, and another, and another (ad infinitum) until the vote was IN. The EU would see to that. (like they did with the Irish (but only took two votes as they threw so much money at them) ;) ;)

You're perfectly correct, of course.

What I'd like to see is the government - right now - hold a national referendum on the question, completely independently of the EU. If the majority vote to leave the EU, we withdraw straight away whilst we still can regardless of any objections or orders from Brussels. That's democracy.

On the other hand, if the majority vote to stay in I should have to accept it despite the consequences, for that also is democracy.

The offer of holding a referendum if and when the Conservatives are re-elected is not good enough. Everyone knows that that is just a campaigning tool to try to gain votes and, more to the point, how often does anyone honour their promises once elected anyway?

I don't see how we could have a referendum without eu influence since the government is owned by the eu and vested interests come before whats best for the country.
Its probably too late as many would agree.

Sponsored Links
We'd only believe it when the polling stations were open and we had a voting paper in front of us with two boxes marked In or OUT... I know which one I'd put my cross in. ;) ;) ;) ;)
VOTE UKIP you know it makes sense :LOL:

I desperately hope that many people do. Even if UKIP do not get a single seat it will, at least, give a clear message to whoever does form the next government of people's feelings.

People also need to remember that any party that wins can't do much in only 1 term.

So people who don't like ukips other policies have to bear in mind that *if* ukip get elected, what will mostly likely happen is

Pull out of EU

Start enacting other silly policies

get kicked out, next lot comes in, and we are back to normal minus the EU.

People also need to remember that any party that wins can't do much in only 1 term.

So people who don't like ukips other policies have to bear in mind that *if* ukip get elected, what will mostly likely happen is

Pull out of EU

Start enacting other silly policies

get kicked out, next lot comes in, and we are back to normal minus the EU.

Realistically, they won't form the majority, but I'd be very happy if they could carry through the first of your items.

I shouldn't count on them proposing (or even enacting) 'other silly policies', though. I get the opinion that they would be quite sensible, given a chance. Presumably, your opinion is that pulling out of the EU is itself a 'silly policy'. Fair enough; each to his own.

Heard some pompous little prig of an MP on the radio yesterday dismissing UKIP as a protest vote and thus of no real consequence to the grand plan of things.

Hmm, one cannot but help hope that enough people get as irate as myself over this blase attitude towards the electorate's ire and teach the little twerp and the rest of the cocky and presumptuous halfwits a lesson to remember.

We had our chance of proportional representation and blew it. UKIP are an irrelevance now - but wouldn't have been with PR.

We had our chance of proportional representation and blew it. UKIP are an irrelevance now - but wouldn't have been with PR.
We've had our tit for tat before so there's no point going round in circles repeating ourselves. We disagree.

I shouldn't count on them proposing (or even enacting) 'other silly policies', though. I get the opinion that they would be quite sensible, given a chance. Presumably, your opinion is that pulling out of the EU is itself a 'silly policy'. Fair enough; each to his own.

I'm anti EU pro Europe, so I vote UKIP.

But I do think a lot of their policies are abit daft (some are good).

But it doesn't concern me much, I mean people don't like the Tories proposed NHS reforms (Even though hardly anyone knows what they are, they just hate them on principle). Yet they have no hope of pushing them through this term.

UKIP would push the EU issue, because they would be prepared to fall on their sword to push them through, but they won't do that for other reforms, just as the Tories will not fall on the sword for their NHS reforms.

That's why it ultimately doesn't matter if UKIP are a one party issue or a real contender with a good manifesto.

The only issue that matters when it comes to the next election, is the EU. Not because the other issues don't matter, but because who ever is elected they will very very likely be dealt with in the same manner, or with a fag papers difference.

I didn't vote so I can blame the lot of them, they're all useless wastes of space. No one will do anything about it whatever party is in government. Out of interest which migrants are beneficial?

On the contrary i think the only person you can blame is yourself, it does annoy me how people say they are all the same and i don't understand politics surely you understand the immigrant situation, but it's not just you, my sister is a Jehovas Witless and she maintains she has allready cast her vote for a higher dignitary. Brainwashed or what??

Sponsored Links
Back