Bernard Manning Dead.

Sponsored Links
Well in my opinion i think this chap was a fat discusting waste of space he made a living on racist remarks yet the police did nothing, or did they, YES they did they all when to watch him on the so called police ball night out.
Nothing was done cos ... Guess what ... He hadn't done anything illegal, not in the 70's, 80's, 90's and not even today ... He wasn't making a statement about anything ... It was comedy pure and simple ... The fact that you may not have found his sense of humour funny doesn't make him a racist ... Get over yourselves.

Well - he will be laughing form where he's gone! He get's banned for insulting muslims and Salman get's a knighthood! :evil:

Softus said:
slow fade said:
Started of his "show" by warning the audience."If you dont like jokes about xxxxxxxxxxxx.
A true gentleman - clearly he was just acting like an ar*ehole for money. :rolleyes:

Does making the same unpleasant joke about everyone make each instance of joking acceptable? I think not.

If you do, then I guess it's acceptable for me to make the joke that all children in the whole world should be b*****r at birth to prepare them for later life.

Only joking mate. :) I'm a geezer innit?! Gi'us a Hamlet.

Cmon Softy.
All he did was poke fun at British people of all colors/creeds etc
You hear worse down the pub most Fri nights.But you wouldnt dare make a joke about children in my local if you wanted to keep your nuts intact

I dont see the harm of a bit of gentle **** taking of various races or nationalities.
People are far too quick to take offence or claim theyve been offended in some way.
What if every scot,Irishman or scouser took offence to every joke targeted at them??

Sponsored Links
Don't see what all the fuss is about. If you don't like coffee, don't drink it. If you don't like George Michael, don't listen to his music. Likewise with BM.

hermes.
bowdown.gif

Don't see what all the fuss is about.
Don't see what the question is about. If you don't like fuss, don't make it. If you don't people who make fuss, don't listen to them. Likewise with me.

slow fade said:
All he did was poke fun at British people of all colors/creeds etc
Yeah, that's OK innit - 'e was only joking.

You hear worse down the pub most Fri nights.But you wouldnt dare make a joke about children in my local if you wanted to keep your nuts intact
So BM is acceptable because you hear worse down the pub on a Friday night? That's the most ****ing s***** c****** load of s*** you m************ t***.

I dont see the harm of a bit of gentle p**s taking of various races or nationalities.
Yeah, as long as it's gentle, yeah I have to agree. And BM was renowned for his gentleness. ;)

People are far too quick to take offence or claim theyve been offended in some way.
Who is offended? :confused:

What if every scot,Irishman or scouser took offence to every joke targeted at them??
They would be being perfectly reasonable. Are you?

If you glance upwards you should be able to spot a lump of irony whizzing over your head.

I can feel it happening already. A veritable tsunami of post-modern, neo-Marcusian, existential, crypto-syllogistic, ontological phenomenology.
Or as BM would say what a load of old bo**ocks.

My mother-in-law (she's so ugly etc.) says that BM was just a fat northern c***, like all northerners.

I think she was only joking though, so there's no cause for anyone to dislike her, and she's a real lady the rest of the time.

Softus wrote

Yeah, as long as it's gentle, yeah I have to agree

You sound like someone who is easily offended. :rolleyes:

Who is offended?

You obviously. Otherwise ,why would you want to dance on a deceased persons grave. :!:

Softus wrote

OK - you win. I give in.

You're more intelligent than I am, wiser, better informed, have a greater vocabulary, more technical and practical knowledge, more empathy with novice members, and you're generally an all-round better human being. Congratulations.

Oh, and your personal hygiene is beyond reproach.

Now that we've got that sorted out, I need never respond to one of your posts, or recognise your existence, ever again. Nor you mine.

Ever.

Are you still huffing Softus U sanctimonious git.???
Hey Im only slagging. :rolleyes:

NOT. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back