best boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
2 bed terrace, 5 rads shower and bath. is there a better boiler that the worchester boch 28i. what is a fair price to install it. replacing existing none condensing boiler in the same position. easy access.

Sponsored Links
2 bed terrace, 5 rads shower and bath. is there a better boiler that the worchester boch 28i.

The 28 i is a mediocre boiler, and often installed by cowboys. Seems a bit young to be ready for the scrapheap. The CDI is a very good boiler, it is virtually the only thing I install

what is a fair price to install it. replacing existing none condensing boiler in the same position. easy access.
Fair price = piece of string; buy cheap, get cheap. Unfortunately expensive is not automatically good.

2 bed terrace, 5 rads shower and bath. is there a better boiler that the worchester boch 28i. what is a fair price to install it. replacing existing none condensing boiler in the same position. easy access.

2 Years ago i would have said no but now i stand by that the Baxi Duo Tec is a better boiler and a few hundred pounds cheaper, the worcester is a fantastic peice of kit but i prefer the Baxi.
ALL engineers on here will tell you different though from Ravenheat :LOL: to Valiant everone has their own favourite.
Where in the UK are you as this can make a hell of a difference on price.

Sponsored Links

2 Years ago i would have said no but now i stand by that the Baxi Duo Tec is a better boiler and a few hundred pounds cheaper, the worcester is a fantastic peice of kit but i prefer the Baxi.
ALL engineers on here will tell you different though from Ravenheat :LOL: to Valiant everone has their own favourite.
manchester and its raining

manchester and its raining

Id fit you a 28 baxi duo tec = 1450. A vaillant pro 28 = 1550. A worcester 28i = 1650.All include room stat fitted.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back