Best concealed cistern wall hung WC

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If a thread exists elsewhere I apologise but I searched and couldn't find anything relevant.

I'm remodelling the bathroom from scratch and want to install a wall hung concealed cistern WC.

We have such a poor flushing toilet in place at the moment - blocks every week - that I've been trying to do some research on the best flush/cleanest bowls around but am a bit overwhelmed by the various makes and technologies.

I came across an inwall pressure assisted flushing system from Gerberer which looked promissing but (a) seems to be a technology not used in UK and (b) contact with Gerberer was that it fell foul (no pun intended) of UK water regs and wasn't available here.

I don't mind a "standard" flushing system. I just want one that won't block. And what about pressure assist? Anyone have any views and whether a concealed system is available here.

Thanks for any help/suggestions.

Sponsored Links
Are you sure it's the flush that's the cause?
No blockage, no sharp bends or other restrictions in the outlet pipework?
4 litre flush into an old 9 litre flush pan?

Oh no, I actually suspect a really cheap bowl coupled with a horizontal outlet (which I read somewhere isn't brilliant) straight out the back of the toilet, through the external wall and into the stack.

However, as I'm remodelling, and want a concealed cistern and wall hung bowl, I wanted some suggestions on the best systems available with emphasis on non-cloggability and bowl cleanliness.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Your 'not really' looks like a roughly 14° fall. That, coupled with the distance to the stack (roughly 18"?) should not cause a problem.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back