Best coving material for bathroom

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have nearly finished my downstairs guest toilet/bathroom and would like to give it a nice touch with ceiling coving. I know it’s not an issue reading previous articles on here but I am unsure which one is the most recommended due to humidity? I don’t want to have too much mess if I can avoid that as I have put the wallpaper up already so maybe something which gives me not too much headache. I also should mention that I am doing this the first time so something easy would be a good idea as well.

IMG_1991.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Light weight coving, not like the original 1970's bumpy polystyrene. now it has a smooth finish and unaffected by moisture like traditional plaster ones. Here is an example lots around in all shapes and sizes buy the recommended adhesive and you are good to go. Good luck with finding out how many different ways you can cut a mitre and get it wrong! :unsure:

https://www.wickes.co.uk/Arthouse-L...Uqm3ZNXulOsAe3h3aOhoC8MoQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

The one above is too wide just go for a small one. (y)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back