best replacement lamps

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am looking at replacing my GU10 50w lamps in my kitchen and would like some advise on the best replacement. I have tried 1 low energy 11w but the light is not bright enough and the light dissipation is a bit poor. Anyone got any suggestions on type, light dissiaption and also the brightest.

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
I am looking at replacing my GU10 50w lamps in my kitchen and would like some advise on the best replacement. I have tried 1 low energy 11w but the light is not bright enough and the light dissipation is a bit poor. Anyone got any suggestions on type, light dissiaption and also the brightest.

Many thanks

personally no substitute for Dichoric lamps. LED may catch up but not bright enough yet. If your issue is the spead of light you could try a wider beam angle say a 38 deg flood

Many thanks

This will fit your needs

http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/TNPPC136LPF.html

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back