Best Track of All Times

Sponsored Links
RF, you got it spot on Rob,
ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING by Queen hits the top of my list though I have a very eclectic taste in music and like most things.
In to Cat Stevens again at the moment.

Dire Straits - Telegraph Road
I know everyone is different and everyone has their own favourite but this is as good as it gets for me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjJzlIedCuo
This is only the last 5 mins of about a 15 min track. If you've never heard the whole thing them you're missing out. This last 5 minutes is the ending guitar work and is awesome played loud. I hope you enjoy.

Sponsored Links
Well thats a right mixed bag selection, all very good. Do like Marc Bolan, would have definitely been a great performer, the tree is still covered in memrobillia and regularly visited by fans paying homage.
Blondini, is that the same female in both the Shocking Blue clips, jesus if my lady had changed liked that she'd have definitely got returned as unfit for purpose.

It said full version but missed the great ending where lulu looking a bit perplexed and out of her league says to jimi(Icant remember exactly what she said as i watched it live years ago but it was something like) er thanks jimi that was um really great. :LOL:

Definitely the wrong act to book for her genre of show which up to then had your usual middle of the road acts but i suppose someone felt obliged to book him as he'd hit the top of the charts? :D

Wonder if she had a pop at the producer after the show for putting her in such an embarrassing situation?

It said full version but missed the great ending where lulu looking a bit perplexed and out of her league says to jimi(Icant remember exactly what she said as i watched it live years ago but it was something like) er thanks jimi that was um really great. :LOL:

Definitely the wrong act to book for her genre of show which up to then had your usual middle of the road acts but i suppose someone felt obliged to book him as he'd hit the top of the charts? :D

Wonder if she had a pop at the producer after the show for putting her in such an embarrassing situation?

I don't think I would have watched Happening with Lulu in case Rolf Harris came on, but I read that
Jimi Hendrix swore live on the show and refused to stick to the original songs that had been planned.

I don't think I would have watched Happening with Lulu in case Rolf Harris came on
:LOL: ;)

but I read that
Jimi Hendrix swore live on the show and refused to stick to the original songs that had been planned.
I don't remember him swearing apart from saying that he'd had enough of playing that rubbish(referring to hey joe)and then play his dedication to Cream

Sponsored Links
Back