Bi-Fold Door Closer Unit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I recently purchased a Bi-Fold door from a very large DIY outfit in the UK. Needless to say the instructions were poor to say the least. I am having terrible trouble fitting the spring closure unit. It says fit the unit into the track at the closing end where it will opertae between the jamb and the pivot roller to grip the door closed. I have two springs of different length, a plastic clip with a hole through it (which I assume the spring goes) and another plastic clip with a loop on it. How does it go together? As I cant get anything to clip into anything else! Thanks

Sponsored Links
That is what I have done, however, it still doesn't expalin where the loop bit and other spring goes. Thanks for that though, at least I know half of it is right. Although I dont like the idea of having the sping right up against the lining but there you go! Thank you

Sponsored Links
Part G is one part I have, which I assumed went there. The other part I have has a loop on it and I also have a spare spring. There is no mention of this part in the instructions and it is not listed in the items included? So Part A is fine.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back