biasi 24s Combi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've got a biasi 24s combi and it works fine through winter, hot water & central heating no problem. Come summer and the hot water doesn't always work - theres no pilot light or anything when the taps turned on. If I switch the boiler off, close the water valves, leave it for 30 seconds or so then switch it all back on the boiler fires up and works perfectly. But then if not used for a couple of hours it wont fire up. Come winter when the central heating is working I never have any problems. Any ideas?? :confused: :confused:

Sponsored Links
It ain't got one, iirc. Separate flow switch.
Does ANYTHING seeem to haqppen when you turn the water on and it doesn't fire? Any clicking etc? Do fan or pump start?

it does have one or two chris might even be three got bored looking
deffo one in the diverter valve and one in the h/w flow switch ;)

Sponsored Links
confused-smiley-009.gif

Yep, left hand side, drain water, remove two pipes undo grub screw (screws facing inside boiler), replace and reassemble....job done.

So it has. I was confuddling it with the Ideal-biasi. :oops:

Part number BG1011102, rrp about £10 inc vat.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back