Biasi 24s - Continues to burn

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,
An old problem has returned to haunt my combi boiler. I've been watching it closely for the last 2 weeks so i can be sure to explain clearly. I've had this issue before and it was fixed by an engineer replacing (see my images) the hydraulic unit. Now the problem has returned.

When I turn on hot tap I thankfully get hot water but when I turn hot tap off the boiler continues to burn and the radiators start to heat up.

The only way to stop the boiler burning is to turn the dial from the icicle picture (left) to zero (bottom), the red reset button does nothing in this situation. Then, if I immediately turn from zero to icicle again the boiler will start up again. If I leave it at zero for some time and then move back to icicle setting nothing happens - correct

Tony you and others on here have given me some great advice in the past and i'd be grateful if you could dispense some more!

Cheers,
Cat

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back