biasi 24s problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
on CH mode the boiler fires for a few hours then I notice the rads have gone cold and the lock out light is up,it seems to reset but does the same later, I was looking at maybe another problem but as you mentioned the fan I have noticed the fan has got a lot noisier, could it be the fan playing up as the boiler gets hotter and when I come to reset it its cooled again ?
I know the pumps fine and that on these boilers its the pump start first ,then the fan so this could explain it.
any ideas anyone,
DHW seems to be ok.

Sponsored Links
If the ignition lockout light comes on then it could be any of several problems:-

Fan
Venturi
Air Pressure Switch
Gas valve sticking
Minimum gas pressure incorrectly set.

Since you say the fan has become more noisy then that sounds most likely to be involved with your problem. Replacement fan costs about £96.

However all those listed above are gas or safety related so I would not advise you to tamper with them and suggest you call a CORGI registered engineer.

Tony Glazier

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back