biasi ? any one

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Any ideas on a biasi combi, ive just been out and it whats happening is the h/w will fire but very cool out of taps and c/h nothing ,no fan,no pump,a green light is flashing on the facia it;s fast about 2 per sec. I know nothing about these and it;s a neighbour so stuck with it any ideas please lads

Sponsored Links
ok...what model of biasi? if it is a m90 open the boiler and take the cover off the top of the pcb. you should find 3 lights. 2 red with the green in the middle. the boiler will be flashing them to tell you the fault.

hard to say what is wrong by what you have said but faulty ch ntc maybe? more detail is need

I'm more familiar with the M96 variety.
Sounds like the rather common faulty timer symptoms

One green flashing light on the left is normal boiler operation but it wont fire for CH because its not getting a call for heat due to a faulty relay in the timer.
An easy temporary solution is to follow the wires back and unplug the timer from the pcb The boiler will then work using the other controls on the fascia

when the green light flash is quicker eg more then once per secound it's telling you there is a fault(on a m90 boiler)

Sponsored Links
The fault code will not appear automatically.

You can temporarily enable it by moving the right hand dip switch down and back.

Or you can permanently enable it by moving the back link further forward to emulate the upmarket version showing all three lights. I THINK that you move it so that there are two pins left visible at the back!

The M90 and M96 fault codes are generally the same. However the original PCB on the M90 was different to the later one which is now common to the M90 and M96.

Thats when its still the two PCB version. Latest M90s have a single PCB too!

Another less than welcomed change is that the latest boilers have a plastic water return block on the right. I expect they will be all plastic soon. They have already trialled some with both blocks in plastic!

I also suspect they will be fitting the plastic outer case type combustion chambers on the Band A M110 models.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back