biasi combi boiler hot water trouble

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello can anyone help my combi is playing up ? my heating is working fine i can also get hot water from my hot singular tap :) but this is the confusing bit my mixer taps when i turn them on to hot im getting no hot water the boiler doesnt even fire up ? ive bled all radiators and my bar pessure is on 1.5 so thats fine too so im stumped. if i run my singular hot tap to fire the boiler up while the boiler is running then i can opperate mixer tap ok but i cant use the mixers anyother way?
any help would be grately appreciated :)

Sponsored Links
hello i was wondering if anyone could help me, i have a protherm combi boiler and my hot water has gone off? but i still have heating. i called a plumber out once b4 and it worked 4 a week or so, but now my hot water has totally gone off i cant afford a plumber as im a single parent but it would be great if anyone had any idea on what to do :)

adriand
Fit non return valves to your mixer taps
Is your mains water pressure and water flow adequate for a combi?Make sure your stoptap is fully open

furbrood
Could you post in the main forum under a new topic? Your post will not be answered here

Slug has mixed you up!

Protherm diverter valve has probably failed.

Mixer taps sound as if they have a problem.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Slugbabydotcom said:
adriand
Fit non return valves to your mixer taps
Is your mains water pressure and water flow adequate for a combi?Make sure your stoptap is fully open

furbrood
Could you post in the main forum under a new topic? Your post will not be answered here

hi thanks for the reply

my stop tap is fully open so it cant get any more water pressure and my combi is now 4 years old and never had this problem before so i dont know :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back