biasi riva compact 28s

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi . if i turn the hot tap on and press the reset button the boiler fires up and there is a red light on, i think, the flow sensor. if i keep pressing the restart the water comes out of the tap hot. on the central heating the same happens but no red light on the flow sensor. so basically if i keep pressing the restart if get hot water but only lasts a minute. fan is going round fine, sparks up fine, pressures fine.

shaun

Sponsored Links
It does have flow from his hot tap.

There is clearly an ignition or combustion problem.

This will need a competent CORGI engineer to diagnose the cause.

Try contacting Kevinthegas from this forum through his profile.

Tony

i dunno agile he says the flow sensor comes on and the water only comes through if he keeps hitting the reset button, it sounds like he is forceing through a small amount just with pressure being applied. But ya get advice from an engineer. always the best bet :)

Sponsored Links
His use of English is very poor but you have to use lateral interpretation of what he is trying to say!

The flow sensor only comes on if there is a flow.

His hitting the ignition lockout reset button is making the water come out "HOT" not making it "come out".

In any case the reset button has no way of influencing the DHW flow rate!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back