Biasi Riva Compact He - DHW

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
When I open my hot water the system Ch temp gauge goes from 60C to 90C and then cuts out till the system temp goes down to 70C the fires up again resulting in the hot water temp fluctuating. Please advise of a possible fault for the boiler are only 3 years old?

Sponsored Links
Its not really a fault with the boiler.

Its a fault that the installer who did not clean the system properly and the secondary heat exchanger has become blocked.

Presumably installed by a non registered builder ?

Tony

Thanks for the speedy reply,the guy had all the paper work ect. Did all the tests ect, the only problem I have is that I have some how lost all the paper work(says allot for my filling system). Should I get the whole system re-inspected and is the problem easy to solve?

Its a bit tricky on your model but not that difficult.

We fit a ready cleaned replacement heat exchanger for £136 in our local area including a service.

Some people manage to take it out themselves and either fit a new one costing about £80 or make an attempt to clean it often with variable success.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Sounds good please advice how to contact to get the work done. Thanks Morney

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back