Big pharma, don't trust them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
There is a lady here laying it all on the line about just how untrustworthy vaccine makers are.
She worked for them and saw it all from the inside, she left and became a whistleblower.
I think this video is a few years old, but she predicts the covid scam.
She looks pretty young and healthy here, but she's dead now.
She was found dead in December, she had been on record detailing some of the threats and intimidation she routinely faced, and many people believe that she was murdered.

Sponsored Links
Sooey, she died of a bi-lateral Pulmonary Thromboembolus

Or are you going to claim the police department all colluded with the big pharmas.

She looks pretty young
Take your beer goggles off, and get yourself off to Specsavers

N00906_H.jpg

Sponsored Links
Sooey, she died of a bi-lateral Pulmonary Thromboembolus

Or are you going to claim the police department all colluded with the big pharmas.
More than likely Notch...Sooey will claim Bill Gates killed her , and if Sooey says its true,,JThe P will swear it must be gospel.

More *******s? Come on, get a hobby, build a shed, do something useful

What do you reckon would happen to millions of people across the globe that rely on 'big pharma' if the pills and potions they produce were taken off the shelfs as of tonight?

Look, I get that lots of shady things no doubt go on behind closed doors with these companies as with any large company/organisation. However to always come down very much on the side of 'don't trust them, or them, or them!' I'll ask again as I did in another topic, what exactly is it you're expecting the average person to do about, in this case, big pharma? Are you wanting everyone to stop taking prescribed medication or to refuse hospital treatment to 'show big pharma we mean business!!' ?

Much of this comes down to what individuals and their loved ones experience. So if, for example, someone is directly and negatively affected by the goods/services offered by a company, it's only right that they seek redress in whatever way. However it doesn't then equate to 'no one on the planet should trust x!!!' because where would that leave us in our day to day lives?

So if, for example, someone is directly and negatively affected by the goods/services offered by a company, it's only right that they seek redress in whatever way.
Indeed...

Any idea then why the producers of the 'vaccines' have been given immunity from any legal action against them in the UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back