Blade connector for ford radio plug

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys, need to get my hands on 16 of the long blade connectors that go into the plugs coming out of ford dash to go into back of radio.

Sponsored Links
It may be not what you're looking for, but Halfords and other motor factors do converter plugs that will go into your standard system and allow you to fit sets of other makes. These come with around 150mm of wire attached.
John :)

An easily available loom, might be better to tap into, rather than individual terminal connectors?

Here is the problem.

We bought a ford focus, then bought the kit including the wiring harness, which had a single plug going intot the back of the cd player, perfect.

When I had finished installing it, I discovered that the CD player was faulty, CD didn;t play, but radiio worked fine etc.

We got a new one, which has the iso connectors with bare wires coming away from the back of the radio.

Rather than buying another kit, I was hoping to be able to buy some of the long blade connectors so that I could wire the ISO connector into the plug from the kit, which would then plug back into the ford-radio-style plug coming out of the dash.

Sponsored Links
I still think it would be better to buy another wiring kit and use that if you can.....make any joins with solder and cover them with heat shrink tubing. Really, you don't want short circuiting issues around here.....!
John :)

Back