Blessed are the clinically very very fat..

admit it, you all love fat people...

it's genetically programmed into you..
a fat animal is a prosperous animal, it means that it can provide well for it's offspring..
that's why men like women with big boobs and wide hips.. easy childbearing and plenty to feed the baby with...

in this day and age the mind overides the instinct and women go for men with power and wealth.. so the skinny computer nerd gets a look in at last.. :)

Sponsored Links
admit it, you all love fat people...
not if you are asked to leave a plane because fatty needs two seats.

it's genetically programmed into you..
a fat animal is a prosperous animal, it means that it can provide well for it's offspring..
can't remember seeing a fat lion, squirrel, horse,....

that's why men like women with big boobs and wide hips.. easy childbearing and plenty to feed the baby with...
There's a difference between being well proportioned and ferking enormous, at which point lust is contained within the weirdo fetish community :eek:

Not sure that a child of a fatty-fat-tub-of-lard-fatso would be over enamoured by mummy or daddy being too grotesque to play with them, nor with their dying so young

in this day and age the mind overides the instinct and women go for men with power and wealth.. so the skinny computer nerd gets a look in at last.. :)
How's your job hunting going ;) :LOL: :LOL:

the hips are not child bearing....

Sponsored Links
wide hips indicate a wide pelvis, more room for the foetus to grow in and an easier way out..

Strange decision - would have thought that the fat person and the parent(s) should have been asked to leave, or at least pay for a double seat
They should pay for double seat, no difference with my suitcases if its exceeds the weight limit :!:

They should pay for double seat, no difference with my suitcases if its exceeds the weight limit :!:
and that's another point, surely if your getting charged for your luggage being over the permitted limit, should this not also apply to the passenger?
It's crazy to think that a 20 stone plus person or the so called super obese (what is super about it I don't quite get), can fly on a plane regardless of taking two seat or not and it will not effect the laden weight and the fuel consumption of the engines, especially if it was a fatties outing!
I think this may have been brought up before.

Back