Blue thing in Ideal Standard tap pack

Duh

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Just been delivered new Ideal Standard taps, and on checking the contents realised that there's a blue thing in each tap pack - which we have no idea of how to use. No instructions, nothing.

It's sort of square blue plasticy composite, with irregular bites around the edges, and a sort of almost circle cut out of the middle! Wondered if it may be a spare... ceramic device?

Anyone come across this before? Can you help identify this thing, and how to use it?

Ta Guys.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Yeah please post a photo.

Take it they are CD taps? The internal of CD taps are a weird shape, but dont think they would every supply a spare set.

Hi guys

Having trouble working out how to use this site!

Please view pic in my album titled 'Blue thing' or tell me how to post a pic here!

Thanks for your trouble!

104000_103005_13293_89823621.jpg

Havent got a clue , and for that reason, IM OUT ;)

104000_103005_13293_89823621.jpg

Havent got a clue , and for that reason, IM OUT ;)
You've valued this post too highly, you've not provided an appropriate installation plan, nor have you done any research. For that reason I'm out too. :rolleyes:

The pic is on my forum page, titled Blue tap part - you can't miss it, it's the latest one.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back