Boiler fault codes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just wondering if anyone knows of a disc or somewhere online to download a complete fault code guide for most boilers, would be very handy and save having to hunt on net or wasting time/ money on phone to manufacturer

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Oh, well in that case here goes in alphabetical order

Alpha A01 = Air flow fault
A02 = Ignition fault

Nah only joking :LOL: , cant help pal, sorry

gooner,thanks you have given me a money making exercise.

maybe also fault finding charts.
inital set up settings.
makers tech number.
flue guides.
part numbers and approx price.
faq;s, from here.

seen a few boiler manuals and most pages relate to installation.
so if you were able to access the above Very Quick would it be helpful.

also aresnal need a better goal keeper......

Back in thew 1970's we oil engineers had such a book it contained data of all popular and not so popular ones with nozzle sizes oil pressure and combustion data it was VERY handy, its a shame that somebody has produced a CDR of all the data that makes up our workload to-day...now theres a thought! :idea:

Exactly my point, would save a lot of time to just open laptop and desired manu and have everything at hand instead of being put on hold to manu for 20 minutes or carrying dozens of manualls about, johnnojob like i dont already know that, need an outright striker than can stay fit too lol

i've got a folder in the van with most of the main manufacturers having a section. In it i write down part no's as i change parts (including washers o rings etc) I also have a seperate heading for fault codes as i have come across them! contact tel no's etc

But i am boring...it's very usefull though!

nice idea Gooner but not available.

however as you have all the manufacturers instructions to hand for the boilers you work on (per gas safety installation and use regs, which I am sure you wouldn't break.) why don't you start your own book as you go along and then send us all a link to it?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back