Boiler Lock Out

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Worcester Danesmoor 12/14 Oil Boiler that for some reason this evening shows the Lock Out light on and will not fire up for central heating or dhw. Been working ok earlier today and previous.
What could cause the lock out light to come on ? Are any of the causes solvable without calling out expensive heating engineers?
Any ideas welcomed.
Mike

Sponsored Links
I dont think so. Tank level is low but not as low as when we normally buy more. Do you know if there a reset button behind front access panel I can try?

Take the front panel off and press the lit button. If it does lock out again, then the oil may be lower than you think, or the inline filter could be blocked.

Sponsored Links
Thanks Crockett. Did as you said and boiler has fired up. Hopefully it will stay on but I am going to order oil tomorrow morning, just in case.
Many Thanks
Mike

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back