***Boiler Problems Baxi Combi Instant 105e ... Help Please**

Part No. 248728 is both of the parts shown.

flood that circuit board!

Sponsored Links
baxpoti said:

What are you saying by """flood that circuit board""" is this what will happern? If I try fitting new seals?

And "yes" the system is losing pressure...So I take it that its the rear seal as namsag said, but would it not be a good idea to replace both of the seals at the same time... Anyway?

Can anyone please give me the info I will need for fitting the new parts? Best place to buy them (cheapest) and if its a good idea to DIY it??

Thanks!

baxpoti Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:47 pm Post Subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

baxpoti Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:47 pm Post Subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a job, best left to someone who has done a few before.

You possibly also need an expansion vessel and PRV.

Consider taking out an insurance contract or call Heateam, they advertise on this site.

You have been warned!

PS circuit boards are about £100

Sponsored Links
Baxpoti`s right.Have had these valves fall as well as some exp.vessels on the earlier models.
Best left alone my advice.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back