Boiler relocation

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have my boiler in the garage, with a direct flue going onto the outside of the garage, 7-8 ft off the ground. Now I am getting a conservatory soon, and need to relocate ( I will get this done cirgi reg'd, but want to see the options for myself) it. What is the best, lease expensive, option. I have been told i may need a new boiler, as this one has a direct exit on the back of the boiler. I think it is an Ideal Elan 2.

What are my options?

Sponsored Links
A mate of mine had exactly the same problem. He got a flu extension kit and raised it above the level of his conservatory. I suppose it depends on the way your boiler is configured.

It is an Ideal Elan 2. I can not see any other way for the flue to go out, no other exit's. hmm, prolly another new dam boiler, this conservatory is getting more expensive as I type....................

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back