Boiler Relocation cost

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need to relocate my boiler my 60cm, approx, to another wall. Anyone knows what kind of money I am looking to spend? And I may also have a new radiator to fit(no previous connections)

Sponsored Links
I can confirm that you will indeed be looking at spending some money.
Oooh I don't know, could be more than that. If only the OP had given us some details about their boiler and some pictures of the existing and new locations...

Sponsored Links
In most cases there is as much work involved moving a boiler 600 mm as fitting a replacement boiler.

My standard price for fitting a new boiler sounds a lot for that and many do it surprisingly cheaply as if they don't realise how much work is needed.

Tony

But, Tony, you think doing a BBU to combined is the same as a combi swap

I am not sure what the relevance of a BBU is in this context.

My standard price for a combi swap is £840 and for BBU to combi about £1240.

But I would hardly ever fit a combi to replace a stored system as its plain madness unless there is just one occupant left. Keep the cylinder and about £740 to fit a heat only boiler.

Tony

YOu don't half talk some bolloocks when it comes to pricing jobs Tony.
As I said he's inexperienced and hasn't a clue.
Agile was pulled up a while ago when he stated £xxx amount per meter run of copper tube when installing a new gas supply , he was asked if this per metre run included drilling through walls etc etc , the question fell on deaf ears as usual...funnily enough only yesterday he quoted costs per metre with an additional cost of drilling through walls....:rolleyes:

My standard price for fitting a new boiler sounds a lot for that and many do it surprisingly cheaply as if they don't realise how much work is needed.

Tony
Who are "many"?... Why don't you stop with this holier than though nonsense...what exactly are you trying to prove??

I don't need to add a specific extra price for drilling walls when the total length is significant.

Only when only a short distance is involved.

Tony

image.jpeg Here is a picture if it helps.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back