Boiler safety query

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone, I’m stuck a little and maybe anyone can help. Our neighbour had new boiler fitted, however picture shows boiler and distance and height to our nearest window in living room , right next to front door. I’m not sure if a) distance is safe and if we are in any danger, flue is also positioned to flue over the boundary. Picture attached is standing at my front window directly to boiler on side. Thanks in advance for any help.

Attachments

• 561C54B2-0248-44C5-8F90-1BE46FC35C3C.jpeg
    561C54B2-0248-44C5-8F90-1BE46FC35C3C.jpeg
    406.4 KB · Views: 71
Sponsored Links
Looks like their boiler is the other side of your garden wall , is it ?????

Yes correct, other side of the fence. Flue is however directed to discharge over my side.

So it's several feet away from your property ? If so you shouldn't worry about it.

Sponsored Links
It’s about 2 metres away from my widow which is directly on the line of discharge, that’s why I’m worried. Thank you

Minimum distance to a boundary is 600mm. Minimum distance to a building opening opposite a terminal is 2 metres

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back