boiler timer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi

i am looking for in-built boiler timer for saunier duval Thema F23, all the places i rang and internet searches came negative.

I am not sure if Grasslin timer can be used for my boiler. they look similar.

i hope someone will b able to help me here.

thanks

Sponsored Links
Why does it have to be a built-in one rather than a separate wall-mounted one?

thanks for your reply.

this is what i need
Time-Clock.jpg

and i dont know if i can fit wall mounted timer

hope i answered ur question

If you're just after a mechanical time clock then a Horstmann 425, Drayton SM2 or Danfoss 102 would probably do you nicely

Sponsored Links
hi

thanks again, the programmers you suggested will not fit because i need internal one

here is similer one ebay on but not sure it will work in my boiler.

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
http://www.boilerparts.co.uk/SparePartDetails.aspx?manu=SAUNIER+DUVAL&partno=05728900

The part number for your boiler's timer is 86148, but it's been superceded by this one it seems. Could try 86148 at Parts Centre though, they would be able to confirm this is the correct replacement

This boiler will accept an external timeclock though, so you could always have one of them instead as previously suggested

may be i didnt explain it properly, its an internal programmer here is a picture of it

As far as I can tell you've explained perfectly, and in response I've given you a link to a replacement internal programmer, along with the relevant part number (86148), and also advised that it should be possible to fit an external one instead if you wish.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back