Boiler ventilation

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
OK, just want to check I am doing right.
I have a front room that is in the process of renovation it is now front to back as removed a dividing stud partition.

In what used to be called the dining room is a 2 year old Ideal combi boiler on the back wall with the flue exiting the back wall

I am going to build a stud walked cupboard around this boiler floor to ceiling as is in corner of room with a 78x19 open louvre door.

Is that louvre door enough or should I add a top aluminium vent about 600mm wide that will sit above flue location.

Photo added, the tumble dryer is to be removed btw

Thank you

Attachments

• 20231018_061238.jpg
    20231018_061238.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 74
Sponsored Links
The MI's will provide this information. In the Ideal Logic manual you can see here, 1.8 Air Supply and 1.14 Boiler Dimensions, Services and Clearances state the requirements. These may not be the correct instructions for your Ideal Logic. So, if they aren't then you should be able to find the MI's for yours on line.

If you look up the boiler instructions it will give any ventilation / clearance requirements,if you don’t have the book it’s available online

Sponsored Links
Lovin' the use of space, although disappointed that you haven't got any paperwork jammed between the flow and return pipes. :mrgreen:

(y)
Yeah only place for the printer at the moment whilst room is being done, in time I'll get a two drawer cabinet for it but must get the media wall finished first

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back