Boilermate II Timer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have the Boilermate II with the electronic timer. Now it's winter I've been setting this to come on 15 mins before we get up and go off an hour later. Similar sotr of thing in the evening. This means I leave the thermostat on at 20 and it should go on and off with the timer.

This seemed to be working fine for a couple of weeks, butn ow it just seems to be ignoring it! I can't leave the thermostat up at night as it just keeps coming on. The 'On' and 'Off' indicator (the dot) at the bottom of the digital display change at the correct times, but the heating pump keeps running. It did seem to be a bit temperamental even when it was working as it didn't like the times being set on a weekend, but now it just won't work at all.

Anyone else got one of these? I have changed the times slightly a few days ago and its since then it stopped working, but it seems simple enough to set I can't see what I could have done to it to stop it working.

Anyone ideas?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back