Bojo Drops £30k minimum wage for Immigrants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give up. You’ve lost.
Who lost exactly?

Given the likelihood of a 'no deal'...

loss.JPG

Sponsored Links
Where did I say that liar ? And what the **** has that got to do with my post?
because you convenently never differentiate.

you never say 'the few on benefits that are cheats', nor do you ever raise the subject of how universal credit and PIP assessments has made life an absolute misery to those in genuine need.

you don't because you dont give a *** about them, you just want to label all of those needing benefits as 'benefit scroungers'.

same as your attitude of food banks 'people only need them because they dont manage their money well'.

Either clarify you are talking about a tiny percentage of those on benefits are scroungers, or admit you class everybody on benefits as 'scroungers'

usual drivel from hate

hate disapproves of war veterans asking for help because of PTSD -he thinks thy are lazy feckless spongers.
Proof of me posting such a quote please, LIAR.

Either clarify you are talking about a tiny percentage of those on benefits are scroungers, or admit you class everybody on benefits as 'scroungers'
Point out where I said everyone on benefits is a scrounger, LIAR. You are the accuser, PROVE YOUR POINT.

Sponsored Links
Point out where I said everyone on benefits is a scrounger, LIAR. You are the accuser, PROVE YOUR POINT
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thank you for proving my point.

I gave you a choice:

1. Benefit scroungers only represent a tiny percentage of people claiming benefits and that there are many needing benefits but are suffering due to universal credit or PIP

Or 2. Admit that when you refer to benefit scroungers where you are stereotyping everybody on benefits, including veteran soldiers and people with cancer

You have refused to agree to 1. So therefore you must agree with 2.

Im glad we cleared that up (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back