Bond cars

L

longdogs

Did anyone watch the Top Gear special last night about the various Bond cars over the years? I thought it was great. My favourite is still the DB5. I thought Hammond did a good job for once and appeared almost adult.

I remember waching the scene where the mustang goes through the alley on two wheels but didn't notice at the time that it came out on the opposite two wheels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYCjjlOO5Dg&feature=player_detailpage#t=241s

Sponsored Links
I thought you meant Bond Cars

bondc.jpg
bond875.jpg

bmarka.jpg
bmarke.jpg

banner_3.jpg

banner_6.jpg

Just before they exit there is an 'in-car' shot where it drops down and rises up on the opposite side.

I thought Hammond did a good job for once and appeared almost adult.

I would normally have watched a programme like this. When I found out Hammond was presenting it, I automatically dismissed it. May, or even Clarkson would have been preferable. If the original DB5 appeared in the programme, they probably had to physically prevent Hammond from screaming it around an old airfield, whilst performing doughnuts amid clouds of tyre smoke. This stuff is only entertaining to adolescents in back to front baseball caps.

If I misjudged it, maybe I should watch it on BBCi player?

Sponsored Links
it was one hour of complete escapism.....

not one mention of OHMSS though, some of the badddies/anonymous henchmen's cars deserved a word (invariably Merc's for some reason?)

DH

it was one hour of complete escapism.....

not one mention of OHMSS though, some of the badddies/anonymous henchmen's cars deserved a word (invariably Merc's for some reason?)

DH
OHMSS also has an Aston Martin, so a real omission.

Yes, an hour of pure escapism.

Back