BONO.

They give their time, which if it inspires others to give is probably worth millions in itself.

If I had U2's dosh I'd build a huge mansion, fill it with dolly birds and never leave the confines of my self-built boob filled prison, way to go Hefner! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
When pompous dogooders like Bozo and Geldjerkof talk about giving money to Africa, they don't mean donating THEIR millions. They want hard working wage-slaves to give away what spare cash they have.

how do we know they dont give millions off there money to the cause!!!
Because they are still the richest pop band in the world so they afford to give more away if they are that concern, what the point having plenty of cash when you can't spend it?

Bono is a lobbyist, media attention and not a fundraiser. This is what Bono says: Millions of lives are being lost for the stupidest of reasons: money and this "I'm uncomfortable being a rich rock star, doing this. yeah right :rolleyes:

I'm sure Bonio's heart is in the right place and we've no way of knowing how much he contributes financially to good causes.
Pity he comes over as such a sanctimonious tw*t. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
a typical leftie with his head up his arse

dont do what i do [ in his case talk crap to other morons]
do what i say [hand your money over walk everywhere while i count mine and fly me and my tour group first class ]

because they give minimal tax to the ROI, as all there income goes through offshore companies

Back