Bosch Classixx frost free fridge freezer not working at all

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Everybody,

I have a bosch classixx frost free fridge freezer that does not work at all. I have 230volts coming in to the appliance and up to the switches for the inside light but that seems to be it, there is none of the LED's illuminating on the front of the operating module. I have checked the compressor for resistance and short circuit and all good there, I have replaced the starting device because the original one had scorching marks on it but with no joy. I have also checked out the defrost heater, thermal fuse and internal light switches which were all good, the only thing that seems to be working is the internal light bulb, I have also checked the NTC thermistor at room temp and the reading was about 8k omhs which I thought was okay too, checked evaporator fan for resistance without the fan pcb and got 66omhs, okay I thought, could it be possible that the operating module ie main PCB is knackered?? any thoughts or help would be much appreciated,

Kind Regards Wes.

Sponsored Links
Not much to offer given what youve already checked other than to say that lot of appliances these days have their own internal fuses and more than one in many cases.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back