Bosch Classixxx 1200 WM Not Spinning

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hopefully somebody can help me. I've been reading this forum trying to find a solution but nothing has worked so far.

Basically the Bosch washing machine has stopped switching to spin and then rinse on a regular wash cycle. I can manually set the machine to spin and then rinse at the end of the cycle and it works fine, but it just won't switch automatically.

First we opened the filter cap and some water came out but it didn't solve it. Then from reading here, I thought it might be the brushes so I took the motor off. The brushes were worn down quite a lot so I went and got some new ones and fitted them. Again, it didn't fix the problem.

It is strange, because the spin anr rinse cycles are working, but it just won't switch automatically to them as it used to. Any ideas?

Sponsored Links
Does it heat the water?
Post the E-number on the door sticker so we can pin down exactly which model you have.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the reply. Yes, it still heats the water. It does everything except switch to the rinse/ spin cycles.

The E No. is: WF02466 GB107 FD 8410 600179.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I really don't want to have to buy another washing machine as this one is largley fine except for one rather annoying glitch.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back