Bosch Dishwasher Not Draining

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a SGS45E08GB and it is not draining. The pump appears to be working.... I can hear it and see it rotating (with cover off). Is it the pump or something else?

Sponsored Links
Check the waste hose, they can get blocked with crud and grease/congealed fat etc.

Done all the obvious checks for crud etc. Programme seems to stick at about 25 mins on the short cycle. I have had the machine apart (even put it back together) and now know how to access all parts but am reluctant to go further without a bit of direction. Even when you think you have got all the water out, there is still about another litre in there somewhere, now on the wooden floor! Beware.

Hi, did you ever get this working again?

I also have a Bosch Exxcel SGS45E08GB that doesn't appear to be filling with water inside or draining afterwards. My initial thought would be that it's not pumping for some reason. Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Allan

Sponsored Links
The first thing your D/W should do is drain then it should fill.

Pour some water in the base and see if it comes out of the waste pipe and or you can hear the drain pump running.

After it has drained it should fill, can you hear a low humming from the rear left hand side where the fill pipe goes on.

I assume you have checked that the fill hose is not kinked and the supply tap has not been knocked to the off position.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back