Bosch SGS43A12GB/27 Dishwasher - Replacement Control Module

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys

I've purchased a new module to replace the burnt out original (the common Bosch problem). The new Bosch module is an 'updated' version that comes with instructions, badly translated from German, to alter the wiring and to reprogramme the "special circulating pump control (Sicasym)".
It goes on to say these mods should be made to all appliances up to KI12.

My problem is I do not know what KI12 refers to, I guess it's some model/version number.
My model number is SGS43A12GB/27, but I don't know if it might be the 12 in 12GB or the figures after the slash as in /27.
If anyone can clarify what KI12 is, at least then I will know if I need to make the mods or not.

Sponsored Links
In case it helps anyone in the future, I have been able to answer my own question.
The KI number does refer to the figures after the slash at the end of the model number.

cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back